Applying for free school meals can save over £470 per child per year
Pupils that enjoy a school meal are twice as likely to eat their 5 a day and our average lunch contains 90% of their recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.
By applying for free school meals your child could receive one of our delicious, hot and nutritious lunches every day.
All families should apply for free school meals for each child as this can lead to many additional benefits including:
- additional funding for your child’s school
- assistance with school trips
- access to free holiday activities
- assistance with extra curricula activities
- included in future Derbyshire County Council's household support voucher schemes